Approaches to Shopper Marketing: 1 Day Training
Learn from the latest international Shopper Marketing studies.
Includes best practice case studies from USA, UK, Asia and Australia.
Date: Wed 22 August 2012 from 8:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Crowne Plaza, 128 Albert St, Auckland, NZ
THIS ONE DAY TRAINING WORKSHOP WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
1. Understand the scope of Shopper Marketing – what it involves
2. Use prestore and traditional Consumer Marketing mediums for Shopper Marketing
3. Integrate pre-store and instore programmes and messaging
4. Get retailer engagement via insights and account specific programmes
5. Understand touchpoint and points of engagement activation – the role of different touchpoints to shoppers
6. Build an understanding of occasion based marketing – what is it, how to do it?
7. Market to specific trip types and shopper types
8. Understand measurement and ROI – it’s not just about sales outcomes
9. Understand soft vs hard measures and input/output/impact & influence/outcome measure types
Your course trainers, ShopAbility are thought leaders in the theory and practice of Shopper Marketing in the real world – having conducted benchmarking industry research on the topic and assisted many major blue-chip FMCG and retail companies to increase their relevance and appeal to shoppers.
To download the course outline, click here: SA Shopper Marketing Training Outline 1day 2012
COURSE COST: $795 NZD.
For more information about / register for this event contact Annette Piercy, ShopAbility NZ: (m) 027 300 8010, (e) firstname.lastname@example.org .