Consumer promotion differs from price promotion. Consumer Promotion Strategy asks and solves:
- What is the role of in store promotion in our category in each channel we are in?
- What are the most effective promotion mechanics based on our category objectives?
- How will our promotions deliver against retailer objectives – why should our trading partners get on board?
- What do we need to know to build an optimal promotional calendar for our categories and products?
At ShopAbility, our end-to-end approach to Consumer Promotion covers:
- Insights: promotions analytics and reviews, Shopper Research (behaviour by category and channel), Trade Research
- Strategy: by category and by channel
- Activation: trial, rollout, pictures of success, measurement & evaluation (promotional spend ROI)
- Capability: promotions standards and scorecards, Training for Category, Marketing, Sales & Field teams
Or read further about the other elements of RSVP3: