Space and Layout Strategy asks and solves:
- How should the category be laid out so the shopper can find what they want most easily?
- Which category segments should be in what order?
- Based on space to sales ratios, what space allocation and facings should each segment, brand and sku have?
- What can we realistically get over and above what sales are telling us and what retailer story / vision do we need to achieve this?
At Shopportunity, our end-to-end approach to Space covers:
- Insights: analytics and reviews, Shopper Research (behaviour by category and channel)
- Strategy: by category and by channel
- Activation: flows, adjacancies, planograms and pictures of success, rollout, trial, measurement & evaluation
- Capability: space and layout trade standards, scorecards, Training for Category, Sales & Field teams
Or read further about the other elements of RSVP3: